Δευτέρα 8 Απριλίου 2013

The lady dressed in blue




The lady dressed in blue commented
That I have grown so old
And that I should be tormented
By the mirror that I hold

I look in it your own reflection
A continuous reviving stream
Your countless bodies in endless procession
I’m still alive if I still dream 

The lady claims I have no style
When I tend to take the side
Of those who lose not those who smile
Set apart by her divide 

She said “this is nature – no room for correction 
Prophets and utopias end up in a mess
Trying to make it better is a foolish obsession
We all want the same; some get more, some get less”

The lady dressed in blue would strive
To reallocate the sunshine
She says, the fittest must survive
Did she mistake blood for wine?

But I still dream of a new resurrection
The day without a predator or prey
When the sun will rise and without selection
For every one will reserve a ray  
 M

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου