Τετάρτη 5 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

the rune



I have misplaced something important that defines me as a person.

But all is not lost
I know, its retrieval is related to a concrete plaque (thin and of a rectangular shape) that I have created.

The plaque rests horizontally on something indefinable, on a low level above the ground, and upon it there seems to be another material whose thinner layer fits exactly the dimensions of the plaque.

It is snow that looks like foam. Covered by this soft layer of snow there is a rune imprinted into the concrete - it is the blueprint from which my lost, defining entity can be recreated.

But I must wait for the snow to melt before I can make use of it.
Now a cold fear is taking possession of me: by the time the snow melts, decoding the rune may no longer matter…

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου